Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bye-Bye Baby Boy

I have had the tough job of saying goodbye to my little baby. He is quite a smart little tike. His vocabulary is quite large. He astonishes us everyday with what he picks up and says. He potty trained quite easily, much easier and earlier than my other 2 boys. And this just topped it, as any Mom knows that once you cut off the "baby" hair it is never as soft or ever the same again. And since this is my last baby it has been hard to let him grow up. I joke around that he is a 13 year old locked up in a 2 year old body and he is trying to get out. Anyone who has met him, knows this to be sooo true. He is a blast to be around. But it is so sad to say good-bye to his baby things. I'm glad he still likes his "taggy", but he won't snuggle with me at all. He has too many things to learn and do. So for all of those who have been patiently waiting here is the new and amazingly look alike to Scott, Shad Daniel-Jaxon Schmitt!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Now that's what I'm talkin' about!' That's my little man! (I think the bangs look especially nice).
Yeah, Shad!